Sunday, September 4, 2016

CTC #94 - Candy Lane

Welcome to our first CASEing the Catty blog hop inspired by the new Holiday Catalogue. I always love a new catalogue, and one filled with holiday inspiration is simply wonderful.  This week we have our focus on the Candy Lane section of the catalogue from pages 4 - 7.  This might only be a few pages, but boy are they full of ideas and cute products.

I chose the set of tags that are on page 4, I wanted to see how they would look with the Tin of Tags stamp set, also new to this catalogue.

These little tags are 2-1/2" square, with the DSP layer 2-3/8", I stamped then punched the sentiments using the 2" circle punch.  I have used the This Christmas Specialty DSP and used the gold bakers twine from the Baker's Twine Trio Pack which has Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and Gold twine in three separate rolls of 22.9m each!  Talk about value.  I have added some Wink of Stella and Metallic Sequins to some of the tags to give them some extra bling.  These little tags looks so cute and were super easy to make.

On the back of each I have used the "To" and "From" stamps from the same set and love that there is lots of room to write.

Want to join in with us this week, simply add a link to your project to the main blog. We choose a winner once a month.
Time to hop on over to Kathryn's blog and see what she has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

9 comments:

  1. Oh how clever using the Tin of Tags stamp set! These are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look gorgeous Monique. I like to coordinate my tags with my wrapping paper (like all good SU ladies do) & you have just given me the solution!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tags Monique, I love how you have used the different DSP and stamp set. My favourite one is the blue one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project! Using the Christmas paper makes the gas look so festive and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CASE Monique. I've just ordered the Tin of Tags stamps so I'm so pleased you showcased them this week! I love the top tag in blue, and your addition of sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that stamp set looks very versatile!! Your tags look great. I love that DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great Monique, nice way to showcase the DSP too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Monique. I love that you matted the tags so you could include the to/from on the back. I'm ordering this set tonight - decided I can't live without it any longer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tags are fabulous, Monique. Love all the little details you have added. The Tin of Tags Is a great stamp set.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.