Sunday, October 12, 2014

Freshly Made Sketch

Just a quick post tonight as it is getting late and I don't want to miss the cut off for the Freshly Made Sketch Challenge this week.  Its been quite a while since I did a challenge outside of my Design Team entries, but this one just caught my eye.

I recently ordered the Choose Happiness stamp set and this was my first go at inking up the stamps,  I knew I wanted to do a Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey colour combination and the DSP was just perfect for this.   I was so happy to read that the lovely Bendabilities work with a number of our current inks, including Baked Brown Sugar which gave the flower a softer look than the Memento Black ink would have.  I inked up only part of the sentiment and free had cut it into a banner, I just love this sentiment "choose happiness" I think we sometimes forget that we have the power to do just that, put aside the things that irritate us and make choices that will make us happier.

Happy Stamping
Monique

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome take on the sketch challenge with your background stamping especially; a very pretty card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.