Saturday, September 6, 2014

CASE-ing the Catty Week 8 - Card Giving

This week at CASE-ing the Catty the challenge is to take inspiration from the Card Giving section of the catalogue, starting on page 102 and going all the way to page 143!  So much inspiration in those pages.

I just love the title of this section of the catalogue, I think card making is what Sampin' Up! products get most used for.  I not only love sending handmade cards to people to mark celebrations and life events, but also as gifts themselves.  Who wouldn't love a set of handmade cards to send out!

I took inspiration from one of the set of cards on page 104 of the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue, I was planning on making the whole set, but time, as usual, got away from me! The whole set of cards use "Something to Say" stamp set, which is a great versatile set with a range  of sentiments, it can be used for many different occasions. I used the lovely Lullaby DSP and the Whisper White Satin Ribbon that I coloured with the lightest shade of the Smoky Slate Blendabilities pens.  I love these pens and the versatility they bring to embellishing cards!  The flags I added using the cute, and very handy, hand held stapler in the new Holiday Catalogue.

Challenge Guidelines:

  • Create a new project for this challenge
  • Mention CASE-ing the Catty in your blog post and link back to the challenge page: CASE-ing the Catty.
  • Note in your post which project from the catalogue you used as inspiration for your project
  • Only use Stampin' Up! products (current or retired) in your project
  • Have fun and inspire others



Happy Stamping
Monique

2 comments:

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.