Monday, April 7, 2014

Simple Turquoise

It seems as though the re-vamped craft space has given me a new lease on life, or at least on the life of my mojo!  I often struggle to do clean and simple challenges, but decided to dive right in with the Less is More colour challenge to use Turquoise.

What do you think of this one?  There was a big part of me that just wanted to fill up that open space with something, but I made myself stop at the three rhinestones in the top left corner.  Even my hubby said "there is a lot of empty space" lol.  I have had the card sitting beside my desk for 24 hours and I decided that I really like the cleanness of it! To add some texture I stamped and punched out all of the hexagons, then adhered all but one directly to the card.  The one in the bottom right I raised on a dimensional. 

Happy Stamping

3 comments:

  1. I think it is perfect: the space is very well-balanced between full and empty, love the hexagons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monique this is lovely and I'm so glad you didn't put much in the white space!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Less is More this week
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful clean & simple card. I have some hexagon stamps - must use them more!! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.