Saturday, January 18, 2014

Golden Hearts

I love combing challenges, and so to have a challenge blog like Fusion Card Challenge that gives you the option to do just that is a great find for me.  This challenge gave me the opportunity to use some new toys that I have not yet had chance to play with, so that was even better.

The photo opened up the opportunity for me to use my new Woodgrain background stamp.  For the sketch I cut this image in half and sponged the edges.  The other new products are the beautiful Gold Embossed Vellum and the Gold Baker's Twine, the photo doesn't show them at their best, but trust me they look so rich and beautiful in person.  The final new product is the cute little stamped heart from Language of Love, punched with the Heart Punch and backed by a Gold Glimmer Paper heart cut using the scalloped heart Framelit from the Hearts A Flutter collection.  

Happy Stamping

6 comments:

  1. Oh all that sparkle and shine caught my eye IMMEDIATELY Moniuque. SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, Monique! Loving the glittered heart and the small little gold hearts on the vellum. All the textures and elements you used work so well together. So glad you found us at fusion and for playing along. Looking forward to seeing more from you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is flawless! Love all your new 'toys'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vellum you used on your card...such a great choice and the sparkly heart really takes center stage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous heart Monique!! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.