Sunday, August 11, 2013

Thank You Tags

Don't you just love it when you have a creative streak, and the time to revel in it? That was me this weekend, sure the housework might be quite up to speed, but hey, it will just need doing again anyway! This time I am joining in with the Friday Mashup, an old favourite of mine.  This week the challenge was to use tags, and/or colour combo: Crisp Cantaloupe, Primrose Petal, Bermuda Bay and Soft Sky.

As usual I like to do the mash up and I am pretty happy with the outcome.  I used some of my Chalk Talk Framelits and the very cute daisy from Best Of Flowers.  I think the sentiment from Petite Pairs works really well with the double tags.

Happy Stamping

6 comments:

  1. You're right - Petite Pairs works perfectly with your two tags! What a great card, Monique. I love how you've used the colours and the soft and subtle background with the butterflies. Fabulous take on the challenge this week. Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I agree, that was a great set to use the sentiment from, it works wonderfully with your 2 tags!

    Great job mashing it up, thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tags are adorable! Love what you did with the color combination. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tags, and the way you used the colors. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Monique

    Ha, I would not have thought to put TWO tags on a card, but you pulled it off perfectly. I like how your mind "marries" the two, the butterfly to the flowers. So clever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Monique! The two tags work so well with the images and sentiment pair you've chosen! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.