Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Dynamic Birthday

It has been a while since I posted, I can't believe how busy I have been of late. I have had a little bit of time to create including a weekend retreat which was great and I will post some of my creations over the next week or so. Anyway enough excuses, I had a moment on the weekend and spotted the Dynamic Duos colour challenge and thought I would use them for a masculine birthday card I need.

I think that Feeling Sentimental and That's The Ticket go perfectly together and make quite a good masculine card.  The addition of Early Espresso to Island Indigo and Pool Party add a masculine edge, as do the brads.  

Hopefully I will have time to do some more creating and posting soon!

Happy Stamping

3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful guy's card, Monique! Thanks for playing at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely...if a masculine card and be that!?!? I so am needing that Sentimental set. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combination of stamp sets! Love the sponged, vintage feel!Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.