Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sneak Peek - SAB 2013

I get so excited when new products come along, even more so when you can earn them for FREE!!!  From 22nd January Sale-A-Bration begins and you can earn one of 19, yep nineteen, products for free!  As a demonstrator I get the opportunity to pre-order some of these items and am allowed to show the items I create with them.  So without further ado here are my first creations:

My daughter was headed to a birthday party tonight and so I offered to make a card and matching gift box for her.  The favourite colours of the birthday girl are blue, purple, black and white.I started with the gift box and used my new Purse Die and Island Indigo DSP.  The new mini Curly Label punch is perfect for making the little tags that you get on bags, and the matching Pretty Petites were just the thing to add something special.

With the box sorted I knew I wanted to do a version of the Build A Cup Cake punch purses, however I again used the little punch and matching stamp set to make the top of the bags.  The stamp is the same on all bags, but the middle one I turned around so the little heart would show.

 Here is a close up of the bags, you can see how the centre purse has a little heart, I used Silver Dazzling Details to make it sparkle and added a small rhinestone to the other two bags.

One of the things I just love about Stampin' Up! is that I can make packaging for gifts and matching cards, and make them fit the recipient with colour and style.

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.