Monday, December 31, 2012

More Christmas Gifts

Another of my Christmas gifts, this time for my two nieces Alyssa and Sarah, both beautiful little girls who I don't get to see nearly enough as they live over 1,720km and a 19 hour drive away - the wonderful benefits of living in a big country!  I am going to visit them after Stampin' Up! Convention next year which will be great.

This is the set made for Alyssa, Sarah's set was made from Mellon Mambo, but was wrapped ready for sending before I took the photo!

Each set has one large box with a collection of pre-cut card bases and coloured card stock in colours from the Brights Collection. The smaller box was filled with stamped, punched and die-cuts in matching colours.  These sets were made to go with my old-style ink pads from the Brights Collection.  The girls loved them by all reports!

The boxes are from another tutorial by the very talented Tanya Bell.

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.