Sunday, December 30, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #66

With Christmas behind us and another week off work ahead of me I have had some time to sit and create!  This time I have taken inspiration from the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.

I have mentioned that a brown box of Stampin Up goodies arrived on my door step, well along with the Pretty Petites and matching punch, it also had another SAB set in it.  The stamp on this card is from the Vintage Verses set, and I wanted to use it to make a more masculine card - not sure if I have hit the mark - thoughts?  Also in my brown box was the bright and cheerful World Spectacular DSP which I have paired here with Polka Dot Parade DSP.  

Back to the craft table!
 
Happy Stamping

2 comments:

  1. Such a happy thing when the brown box comes and you have days off too! This card is wonderful. Love the use of that stamp. Glad you joined us this week at FMS! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see the new goodies! I love these colors and the paper piercing is a nice accent. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.