Wednesday, August 15, 2012

More Frames


I sat down today and wanted to create again with my new toys, and knew this sketch from Stampin' Royalty would be the perfect opportunity to use the Apothecary Accents Framelits dies.

Can you believe that this card started out with the Under The Big Top stamp set and Big Top Birthday DSP and a totally different frame!  It transformed in my head to this DSP and the ballerina from Under The Big Top.  From there I just decided to not have a stamped image, just a sentiment and Curly Cute was just perfect.  Isn't it funny how things just come together sometimes?  I don't make many pink cards, but will keep this on hand for just the right occasion.

Happy Stamping

2 comments:

  1. love your use of patterns and colors! very pretty card! Glad to have you play along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute - you totally got that sketch! I'm so glad you joined us at Stampin' Royalty this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.