Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Merry Mojo


Just a short post tonight as I can't wait to get back to actually creating with my new items from the Holiday catalogue that is to be released on Saturday.  This card I have made to enter in the Mojo Monday challenge this week.

I kept it fairly simple, wanting the cute little gingerbread man to be the focal point.  I was pondering how to add a sentiment and decided it would be cute to make him a little flag to hold.


I used the Tiny Tags for the sentiment, needing something fairly small to fit into the flag that I cut with the Bitty Banners Framelits dies.  This is the smallest of the banners and so cute, I cut off one end and adhered to a tooth pick that I coloured with Early Espresso and chopped down to size.  A few rhinestones and a spray of shimmer mist adds a little bling.

Happy Stamping

1 comment:

  1. Adorable flag-waving gingerbread fella! Thanks for playing along at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.