Thursday, August 16, 2012

Ginger Jar

Time for another play with Apothecary Accents Framelits dies,  I CASEd this card from one Sharon at Created By You.  Sharon called this a "bell jar" but I know them as ginger jars, a friend of mine had a couple of them that she had turned into bedside light bases.  For my card I chose a base of Midnight Muse with an embossed layer of Bashful Blue.

Because these jars are made of ceramics I chose to use Glossy White card stock, and because of the more juicy nature of the new style ink pads I was able to use some clear embossing powder to give it a glossy look too.  The lid of the jar I stamped and embossed as well, the touch of pearls seemed to fit right for me, although the traditional ginger jars I know didn't have them.  

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.