Saturday, August 18, 2012

Floral Thanks

I am on fire today, all that mojo that has been hiding seems to have come back! Maybe it is the playing with new toys that has me creating so much at the moment, whatever it is, I like it!  I liked the simplicity of this sketch from Pals Paper Arts.

I used the new Floral District DSP that I got with my pre-order from the new Annual Catalogue, I love the colours and would never had put them together until I saw this paper!  I have again used two of the new dies from the Apothecary Accents Framelits for the front of the card, don't they look great layered together like this? I cut a small slit in the bottom frame and threaded the seam binding through.  The sentiment from Perfect Punches is from the current catalogue but will be carrying over to the new one too - I can see me pairing these two up a fair bit in the future.  I tried the sentiment in Baja Breeze with Tangerine Tango sponging but I think this way around looks much better.  

Happy Stamping

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.