Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bright Mojo Monday


I sat down tonight and flicked through some of the challenges on my Google Reader and saw this one from Mojo Monday Challenge, I immediately knew what I wanted to do and sat down to make a quick mid-week creation.  I love it when the creativity just flows, even if it is just a simple card.

Now there is a small change from my original idea, I was going to use the square-ish die from the Apothecary Accents Framelits, but it was a bit big for what I was after.  Instead I decided on the Tag Punch.  The DSP is from Summer Smooches and the Stamp from the matching set Bright Blossoms, I chose the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Sentiments. I added a single rhinestone to the flower for just a touch of bling.

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.