Saturday, February 18, 2012

Simple Christmas

 I might have missed January but I am on track with my Christmas cards for February having joined the Merry Monday Challenge for the second week.

My creation is fairly simple, but given a bit of a lift with a silver Glimmer Paper enhanced star on the top of the tree.  The tree is from Seasons of Joy and the sentiment from Short & Sweet, the DSP is from this year's Letters to Santa collection.

Only a short post for me today, I have a few more projects I have done that need photographing and uploading, so pop back over the next few days.

Happy Stamping

4 comments:

  1. Oh your card is so pretty. I have always like that Season of Joy set - makes a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Monique! Love your choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute and I like the sponging on the edges Monique! Happy to see you again!!! Great job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple is GOOD for Christmas. This is lovely, Moni! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.