Thursday, February 9, 2012

Love You 24/7

With Valentine's Day just around the corner love remains in the air and the inspiration I took from this week's picture at Paper Lovin' Gals.  I am also entering this one in Simply Stampin' Challenge a new challenge blog I discovered after the lovely Kelly left a comment on my last post - their challenge is "Heartfelt"! The third challenge I am entering this card into is the Stampin' Up! Only Challenge which is to make a valentines card using only two main colours - with a neutral or two; and 4 Crafty Chicks for their Valentine's Day creation.

I chose to be inspired by the picture to use the colours and the blocks and the bow.  The tiny heart was stamped using a stamp from A Happy Heart and punched out with the small heart punch, it actually has the word 'love' written in it, but is difficult to see in this picture because I covered the heart and the 'u' with a mix of Dazzling Diamonds and Crystal Effects.

I hope you take the opportunity to pop over and check out the creations of the other Design Team members and be inspired to join in this week, whether it is the colours, layout, or theme of the picture, or just one element of it. 


Happy Stamping

8 comments:

  1. I love how you've used the postage punch for blocks, and the bow softens it all beautifully.
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Stampin this week.
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Monique. I love these stamps too. Thank you for joining us at Simply Stampin' this week. A xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Valentine's Day card, Monique! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! Thanks for joining in the SSC! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job, thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Mon,

    This is gorgeous. Love the blocks take from the inspiration photo.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you chose to duplicate the blocks on your card! Thanks for sharing with us at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blocks! Love the layout! Love this card, Monique! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.