Thursday, October 6, 2011

Touching Base

Hi All, I just wanted to let you know that I haven't disappeared off the face of the earth, I have just been super busy with work the last month.  I have done a little bit of crafting but can't show you because the things I have made are for two lovely ladies who are part of Secret Sister rounds.  So the things I have made have to stay secret until the lovely ladies in question receive their gifts!

I will be able to post up some pictures of the lovely things that I have been sent this month, and will do that over the weekend.  Life has slowed down a bit too and I will get back to participating in a few challenges I hope.

Happy Stamping

1 comment:

  1. Oh fabulous that you've not disappeared! LOL Oh and no Old Olive in my PPC card at all, I used the challenge colours. Can't wait to see what you've done lately.
    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.