Monday, July 18, 2011

Yet More Cards for Mum

I hope you are liking the cards I made for my mum's birthday gift.  Here are a couple more, again same layout just in different colours ...

 For this one I wanted the flower to be present but part of the background and used Melon Mambo on the butterfly so it would be the focal point of the card.   The flourish has been coloured  to match rather than left as a line image, I just love that it is so flexible.

Not Quite Navy is the focal colour on this card, and for this one I cut out the flower instead of stamping directly onto the card. 

There are another couple of cards to go so pop back in a couple of days and check them out.

Happy Stamping

1 comment:

  1. Once again Monique your work inspires. I love these cards and can't wait to get my hands on that stamp set! I can see me CASE'ing all your Mum's cards!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.