Saturday, July 16, 2011

Three More Cards for Mum

Here is the next installment of cards in the set I made for my mum.  I kept to a similar layout for these so thought I would share them at the same time. 

This one is a little different, I used Peach Parfait and Melon  Mambo using the rock n roll technique on the flower on the main part of the card, and also a masking technique.  The other is stamped in Cajun Craze onto Peach Parfait cardstock and sponged with both colours, then cut out and put on the card with Dimensionals. 

On this card I wanted to bring in the Not Quite Navy, I stamped the decorative strip all the way across on this one using the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to line them up nice and straight.  I like the soft subtle Blushing Bride on this, both in the images on the base of the card, and as the base of the cut out flower, stamped with Melon Mambo.

This was actually one of the first cards I made for this set!  I masked some of the flowers on the base of the card, and used my Stampin' Pastels on the flower.  I have to say I am loving the subtle effect of the pastels, they allow me to add soft colour just where I want it.
Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.