Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Special Gift

Recently we had a lovely lady join our team for 3 weeks placement for her prac for her University study, and what do you know but she loves Stampin' Up!   Do you remember that desk set I made for work?  Well she recognised it and from there the conversation just flowed!  I was so touched when she made me a special thank you gift, and just had to share it with you all.

Made for me by Nicole
Part of our chatting involved me telling Nicole how much I loved the Baroque Motifs stamp set, so imagine how special it was when she used it to decorate my gift.  I love this little box and am going to have to try one myself in the near future.  She also used one of my favourite colours Rich Razzleberry. 

So thank you very much Nicole, it really was a special gift.

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.