Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Last Three

For these last three I have again used a similar layout...

These cute little butterflies are just perfect for cutting out and adding with a Dimensional.  I am just loving Melon Mambo paired with Not Quite Navy!  I would not have paired these together under normal circumstances, I think I found them because I had some scraps on my desk from the other cards I was making.  I think they make a really stunning combo.

I added a little button onto the centre of the flower, what do you think?  I wasn't quite sure initially but am happy with it now I have had time to get used to it!  I wanted the "belly band" to be a bit different on this one so layered the Pear Pizzazz under the Crochet Trim.

Being inspired by the previous card I again wanted the band to be something special so stamped the flourish onto Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon.  This is the first time I have tried stamping onto ribbon, and I was so pleased that the ink didn't bleed!

So that is the end of the cards made for mum, I hope you have liked them, leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I really do love this set and have really loved creating these for mum, I hope she loves them too.
Happy Stamping
  

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mon, these are just stunning. Love them!
    Hope you're having a fabulous time with your Mum.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.