Thursday, June 23, 2011

Crafter's Technique Class

Just a quick post tonight, as I have just finished an on-line class on Crafters Anonymous - and I wanted to prove I can use a different stamp!!!  Tonight was a technique class, and we learned the Magic Ink technique. 

I used a combination of Regal Rose and Daffodil Delight on this card.  After embossing the butterflies onto glossy white cardstock, using white embossing powder, I used re-inkers on an alcohol soaked cotton ball to make the background, dabbing it all over the cardstock.  I also used the re-inker to colour a piece of white gross grain ribbon to match, although it has come out a little darker than planned.   


Happy Stamping

1 comment:

  1. Hi Monique, I use that technique at times. Love the marbled look you can achieve, this is very nice. Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.