Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New Colour Collections

I was looking for a way to display the new colour collections to help both myself and my customers see what the new colours looked like together in the Colour Collections that will be arriving on 1st September.  I was really excited to see the new colours like this,  I re-arranged my cardstock so that they all sit in the new colour collections, and it re-invigorated my enthusiasm for the changes. 
There are a couple of gaps on the cards, as we don't have access to the new colours just yet - when we do I will update the pics.
* * * * *
First one is Brights Collection.  Unlike the old Bold Brights family this new selection of Brights is not as bright, but still look great together.  Where I didn't use many of the old Bright colours, I will be using these ones a lot more - they may become my favourite colour collection. "A rainbow of happy saturated colours in updated hues for playful, fun projects".
 Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, Regal Rose, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Real Red
* * * * *
 The next family is the Neutrals Collection.  The best thing about this group of colours is that there will now be Markers and Ink Pads for except for Whisper White and Very Vanilla, which will not have Classic Stampin Pads or Markers, but there will remain a White Craft Stampin' Pad.
Early Espresso, Crumb Cake (formerly Kraft), Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, River Rock, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Basic Grey, Whisper White.
* * * * *
Regals Collection is the next colour collection - a lovely grouping of, dare I say it, Regal colours!   I am really looking forward to Cherry Cobbler as it seems a lovely rich red colour that will be great for Christmas projects.   "Deep, impressive tones, for richness and warmth - must-have colours for any project".
More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Riding-Hood Red, Bravo Burgundy, Garden Green, Always Artichoke, Not Quite navy, Night of Navy, Elegant Eggplant.
* * * * *
Last but far from least are the Subtles Collection.  I think Stampin' Up! have removed some of the really pale colours and made this grouping a bit more lively than the previous Soft Subtles family.  "Soothing, lighter shades of some of our colours, baby soft and yet sophisticated".
Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Pink Priouette, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.