Friday, August 27, 2010

CASE from 2010-11 Idea Book & Catalogue Part 2

Here is the second card I CASE'd from the new IB&C. It is a copy from yesterday's card but I wanted to show how the same layout can look quite different with a different bolder colour scheme.  Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede and Melon Mambo for this one. 
I like this layout, its nice and simple and really good if you have bright colours but don't want them to overwhelm the card.  It's one of those cards that is very versatile depending on the sentiment used.  Imagine in blues and browns with the bolts from Lots of Bots, or in shades of pink with the Pony Party stamps. 



For the 1/2" circles on this one I used the Fast Flowers Wheel, again using Versamark on the three colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.