Thursday, August 26, 2010

CASE from 2010-11 Idea Book & Catalogue Part 1

I decided to do a few cards that are CASE'd from the new IB&C to be released on 1st September.  CASE stands for Copy And Share Everything, so basically I looked through the new catalogue and found some cards that I liked the look of so have replicated them.
First one comes from Page 74 of the new catalogue and while I have kept to the layout and colour scheme for this one, I have changed both the stamps and sentiment.  The sentiment comes from the level 2 hostess set Occasional Quotes.
As you can see in this one I used the tiny little butterfly from the Oval All stamp set, previously available in one of the Mini Catalogues and now returning in the new catalogue.  I stamped it in Versamark on Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron and Riding Hood Red, then punched out with 1/2" circle punch.

Check back tomorrow for another card based on this layout but with a change in colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.