Sunday, December 17, 2017

CTC #159 - Christmas Inspired Mermaid

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where we take inspiration from one of the current Stampin' Up! Catalogues to create our projects for the week.

This wee we are taking inspiration from any project in the 2017 Holiday Catalogue, keep in mind that this catalogue will cease on 2 January 2018, and although some items are carrying over, many favourites are retiring, so pop on over to my on-line store before the end of the year. 

Now onto my project, I decided to CASE this cute little reindeer card, keeping with the general layout of the card, but making it a birthday rather than Christmas one. 

I used the new Magical Day bundle from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue, live on 3 January. I love this bundle so much, especially because the framelits include a little one that cuts out the tiny seahorses!!! No fussy cutting required.

One of the things I love about the coordinating DSP is that one side of each sheet has a glitter feature, on the card here I have used the paper with glittery little bubbles to go with my underwater mermaid theme.  I have also used some of the stunning glittery Washi Tape from the suite which is so sparkly, and sadly neither the bubbles or the washi show up well in the photograph. 

I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just  CASE any project from the Holiday catalogue and upload a picture of your creation to the CTC Facebook Page

Time to see what Angela has created to inspire you this week.


Happy Stamping
Monique

5 comments:

  1. Double SNAP with the great layout. Thanks for the tips about the framelits, love your card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp set and the colours are so beautiful! Thank you for this gorgeous inspiration! Another fantastic case using this great layout! Just marvellous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stamp set and the colours are so beautiful! Thank you for this gorgeous inspiration! Another fantastic case using this great layout! Just marvellous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful stamp set and brilliant colours! I love all the sparkle. A beautiful case!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice of card to CASE Monique. I love the mermaid and seahorses.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.