Sunday, February 12, 2017

CTC #115 - Sale-A-Bration Buzzing Bee

Welcome to another CASE-ing the Sunday Catty Blog Hop, this week we are taking inspiration from pages 8-11 of the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue. 

I took my inspiration from the top right card in the image above from page 10 of the catalogue. I think it was the cute little bumble bee and my desire to ink up my Dragonfly Dreams stamp set again.

I didn't have any of the Inside the Lines DSP used in the original card, so made something similar using Flower Shop and Birthday Blossoms sets.  I coloured them using the beautiful Watercolour Pencils, I just love how I can get different shades of colour depending on how I use them. For this card I used my Blender Pen to blend the colours.

I hope I have inspired you to join in the challenge this week, just upload a photo of your creation to the CTC Facebook Page.
Time to hop on over and see what Rebecca has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Monique! I love those pencils too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on this card. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your case is fantastic. What a brilliant idea to create your card. And I really love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Monique , your colouring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.