Sunday, January 8, 2017

ESAD Blog Hop - SAB & Occassions

Welcome to another ESAD Blog Hop as we introduce the new Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogues. 

I chose to use the Lift Me Up Bundle of products, including hot air balloons with matching sentiments and framelit shapes, always good so no fussy cutting.  You can see here how I have used the framelits to cut sections of cardstock to create the layers of colour behind the intricate balloon.  I have also added some Wink of Stella to some of the coloured sections, although you can't see it in the picture it looks totally amazing in person.

I was inspired to use this colour scheme from the beautiful Falling in Love DSP which is full of soft colours and images. I added a strip of the DSP to the inside of the card, one of my favourite ways to easily add some interest to the inside. I used the framelits to also cut the two clouds from vellum and added them to the balloon before raising it up with dimensionals. I think this gives the balloon more of a floating on air feel.

Don't forget that during Sale-A-Bration you can earn free unique products from the SAB catalogue for ever $AU90. The great thing about the Lift Me Up bundle is that it comes in just over the qualifying amount!

My second card features another one of the sheets from Falling in Love DSP which goes beautifully with the biggest flower from May Flowers Framelits. 

Time to hop on over to see what the very talented Kelly has created to inspire you: 






Happy Stamping
Monique

19 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Mon. Thanks for participating in the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty love the pastels you have used on the hot air balloon card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Monique. Lift me up bundle is an awesome set and looks great with the Falling in love dsp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Monique ! So in love with that DSP !

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my god i love that first card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Monique, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colours you've used to match the Falling In Love DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! I love the Up & Away set

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards Monique. I have both of these bundles. Really need to ink them UP! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards Monique. I especially love your balloon card with the vellum overlay and clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards! I love the hot air balloon with that DSP and colour palette, totally dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. very nice Moni, but then I was there when you made the card and I am fortunate to see it in person

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I might have to case your balloon card Monique, it's really lovely. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the hot air balloon card the colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice cards Monique - thanks for sharing & participating in the Blog Hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a Beautiful Balloon card! So subtle!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty colours Monique!!! Love both of your beautiful cards! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love love your cards Monique and the colours are gorgeous so soft and dreamy for the balloon.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.