Sunday, December 18, 2016

CTC #109 - Anything Goes

Welcome to the final CTC blog hop for 2016, don't worry though, we will only be taking a short break and will then be back again on 8 January.  For our final hop of  the year we are taking our inspiration from any of the projects in either the Annual or Holiday catalouges, talk about a lot of inspiration!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to say a very happy Christmas to everyone who follows our hops each week. I wish you all a peaceful and happy season.

 I was inspired by the wonderful Perfectly Wrapped kit this week, I just love this kit, its bright colours and cute designs it is perfect for a wide range of occasions.

I have been really busy at work lately and a number of my colleagues have been particularly supportive through the last crazy two months so I wanted to give them a little gift to show how grateful I have been for their unwavering support. These little gift boxes were just perfect and I filled them with chocolates.

Here is a close up of the card. I used the Perfectly Wrapped stamp set and matching colours. I wanted to carry through the shape of the tag from the box and I think it has all come together pretty well.  I have to confess the striped DSP is now retired, but was too perfect for this card not to use. I chose the Note Cards for this project because of their cute size which is just right to make the tag on the front pop. I love decorating the envelopes to match as well, although for this card I haven't decorated the inside as I wanted heaps of room to write my message.

I hope you have been inspired to join us this week, just add a picture of your project inspired by any product in our current catalogues, to the link above. 

Time to head on over to see which project has inspired Kelly this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

4 comments:

  1. Awesome little chocolate box Monique! I do love black, white and splash of colour. Have a wonderful Christmas, see you back here Jan 8th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Our kits are just awesome and really make gift giving so easy and beautiful as well. I love the way your projects coordinate as well as the card. So pleased to experience your great creative inspiration all year this year. Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great!! I just love the little boxes, perfect size for a little thank you gift.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.