Sunday, March 13, 2016

CTC #70 - Own Choice SAB

Welcome to another CTC Challenge Blog Hop, I have been off the radar the last couple of weeks, but back again this week for another Own Choice SAB.  These challenges have really made me look at our lovely catalogues in a different way, one of the things that I have really started to notice is all of the inspiration on the front cover of the catalogues, and the SAB Catalogue has quite a few samples.

I chose the card right in the centre of the cover, I think it was the bright colours that attracted me, and I love the Just For You stamp as a sentiment that really takes the focus.

I kept the card almost identical to the one on the catalogue because I liked it so much, however instead of using the orange tones for the butterfly accents I chose the Blackberry Bliss from the Wildflower Fields DSP from that you can earn for FREE during Sale-A-Bration! I love this colour combo, the flowers on the background are also stamped with the Botanicals For You, this is such a great set with the main sentiment and then all the additional stamps that really compliment it so well.

You can join in again this week, just create a project taking inspiration from the SAB catalogue, and then add a link to your project on the CTC Blog, just click on the link above to take you there.



Time to head on over to Julia's blog to check out her SAB inspired creation.

Happy Stamping
Monique

8 comments:

  1. Your CASE is great!! I love the addition of the blackberry bliss butterfly - it looks wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome card, Monique. The little tweaks you have made to the original are perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really striking card, Monique. That sentiment makes a bold statement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That 'just for you' stamp is a beauty, definitely a must-have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are back in action Monique, love the background stamping on the card base, sets off the main sentiment. So nice and bright

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that is a bright and cheerful card, I like you even used the designer series paper for the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! A brilliant card Monique, loving the rounded corners and ample quantities of baker's twine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great! Your butterflies look great in that colour.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.