Sunday, January 24, 2016

ESAD 2015 Occasions and SAB Blog Hop

Welcome to my creations for the latest ESAD Blog Hop, show-casing products from the new Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogues.  Both of my creations use products from the Botanical Blooms Bundle.


This first one I kept with the colour scheme from the bundle, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry and Old Olive.  I absolutely love this bundle and the wide range of flowers you can make using it, the depth of colour by sponging the centres of some and edges of other really give them depth.  They are also my favorite new way to use Metal Rimmed Pearls!

Here is my second creation, which you might not think, at first glance has any new products, but if you look closely you will see that the centres of the circles are the centre of the flowers!  I had some bits and pieces lying around on my desk and thought the centres would look cute in circles, so cut first then punched around the cut out image, once that was done I mixed up the colours.  I did have a third one, but it didn't fit well on the card.  I think this would be a great card for a teenage girl, a good girly to grundgey ratio!

Time now to hop on over to Rachel's Blog, then keep following the links until you get back to where you started.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



If you get lost along the way here is a list of all the blogs:

Monique Fielder – YOU ARE HERE


Happy Hopping
Monique

16 comments:

  1. Love the use of the stamen framelit Mon beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Mon. Thanks so much for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Moni, What a great idea for the stamen. Would never have thought of that. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Monique. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Monique, the sponging give so much added detail, just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like what you've done with the fry box. Very nice to use it in a different way. The colours are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clear Monique. Love the alternative use for the stamens!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clever use of the stamen framelit. Lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love what you've done with the fry box. I haven't purchased the Botanicals Bundle yet however it's on my wish list

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, love your twist on using the framelits thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great projects - even though I love the colour combo of the fry box I think your card is my favourite. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely use of the Botanicals suite Monique. I love that you've changed up the colours and used it in a different way on the card. Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your projects Monique,what a great way to use the centre of the flowers on your card. TFS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.