Sunday, November 29, 2015

CTC 58 - 3D Gift Packaging

Don't you just love gift giving? I love making people's gifts extra special by creating the packaging to go with them, and at this time of year when there are lots of people to give little gifts to Stampin' Up! comes to the rescue with lots of packaging options.

I have used the adorable Square Pillow Box Thin letsFramelits for this little gift, ready to hold a gift card, or sweet treat.  I just love using blues at Christmas and for this I used Marina Mist and stamped it with the snowflakes from Perpetual Birthday, it is just wonderful for this type of small stamping.  I cut out the window using one of the framelits from the set and the tag from the Tags & Labels Framelits, cutting just one edge.  To make the embelishment I punched a Marina Mist 7/8" Scallop Circle and then layered a Kraft Corrugated Paper snowflake, again using one of the many little framelits that come with this set.

Sadly the Square Pillow Box Thinlets is on the Retirement List so if I have inspired you to get one, don't wait too long to order it, they will only be available until 4th January 2016.

I am the last blog on the hop, so if you have been all the way around then hop back to the main blog and if you get inspired to join in add a link to your project in the comments.  Otherwise follow the link to Stasia's blog and check out her project inspired by the Holiday Catalogue. 
Happy Stamping
Monique


7 comments:

  1. This is such a cute box Monique. I always forget about Marina Mist. I am so sad to see this little thinlit going, but I am sure SU will bring us something even more wonderful to replace it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant in blue and gold. What a gorgeous gift box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo I had to do a double take for your little snow flake!! The corrugated card looks awesome!! This gives the whole packaging a great look and feel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute box Monique, I love blues at Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the square pillow box too, it looks fantastic with a window cut out and the snow flakes make it oh so Christmasy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely pillow box!! Love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. The marina, vanilla & gold colour combo is divine, Monique. Sweet treat box! I will miss this one when it retires....

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.