Sunday, May 4, 2014

Pretty and Bright


I love the bright colours of the Pals Paper Arts combo this week, and I was excited to use it with the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.

The Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack was perfect for this challenge as they feature the colours of the PPA challenge.  I chose the gorgeous Bermuda Bay and Whisper White polka dots sheet, isn't it yummy!  I was a bit stumped as to what to add to the strip across the card, until I thought about adding the lace border punched in Whisper White and added to Crumb Cake, it was a bit big so I trimmed it down and added some Real Red Candy Dots.  

Happy Stamping
Monique

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty, Monique! You really did a wonderful job with the color challenge! I especially love the way you did the border punched piece over the crumb cake with the candy dots. It looks wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,i love this card!! Love the fab colors and the doily!! Awesome papers!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red just pops against your background! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The candy dots are the perfect little accent for this card! Thanks for joining us this week at PPA!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.