Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas Gifts 1

Each year I try and make a Christmas treat for the people I work with.  This year was a bit more difficult as I now work in an inpatient unit at the hospital and there are about 80 staff!  

Unfortunately I didn't have the time in the lead up to Christmas to make everyone something, so I compromised by making some little Christmas Bon Bons for the senior nurses and admin staff.  Each contains two Ferrero Rocher chocolates (although I did think about making a couple with lumps of coal and ticking the naughty box!).  They were so cute and very well received.

These follow the basic instructions you can find on my previous post HERE.  The dimensions for these were figured out by my friend Cathy and are:

  • DSP 6"x6"
  • Score every 1-3/8" along one side
  • Punch on the fold at 1-1/4" from each end

I made something for the nurses working on Christmas Day and will post a pick of that soon.

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.