Sunday, June 23, 2013

CAS Birthday

"Less is More"
I had time this morning to whip up a card before I get stuck into the housework for the day, so I decided to join in the Less is More Birthday Challenge.

I have been wanting to use Pleasant Poppies stamp since I ordered it (I won't say how long ago lol), and this seemed to be the perfect opportunity.  I stamped with StazOn Black onto watercolour paper and then coloured using blender pens with Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe, with a touch of Summer Starfruit.  The sentiment is from Happy Day, a new stamp set from the upcoming Annual Catalogue, released here in Australia on 2nd July.

Happy Stamping

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful soft tones you've used Monique, I love it

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty, I love poppies!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"
    We'd be really grateful if you could remove the Word Verification from your blog, it makes commenting so much easier for us.. thanks

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.