Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Gusseted Bag Toppers

Final Christmas Gift to show you are ones I made for my husband and daughter, I wanted to make them something special and unique just from me!

I had made them some candied cashews (coated with chai sugar and caramel syrup and baked).  I packaged them up in some of the gusseted cello bags that Stampin' Up! have in the current Holiday Catalogue, and the good news is these are going to still be available in the new Seasonal Catalogue as well! For these I put a base in the bottom of the bag to help them hold their shape (5" x 2 7/8").

I made the toppers from the Window Frames Dies in Raspberry Ripple and Gumball Green DSP and matching ribbon.  The sentiment is from the Greetings of the Season set.  Both hubby and daughter loved them and the nuts inside, and luckily for me are both willing to share!!!

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.