Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Late Challenge


Funny story ... I completed this project on the weekend with two challenges in mind, Dynamic Duo colour challenge and Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch challenge, it has just taken me too long to upload the picture and we have a new Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge so my card isn't eligible :(
That will teach me to be slack with my posts!


I used the lovely Natural Composition speciality DSP from Stampin' Up! and made some little tags using the smallest stamp in Daydream Medallions as the wreath, and the from Joyous Celebrations for the bow. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments.  It is a fairly simple design but with the embossed DSP in the background to give some texture I think it looks pretty good!


Happy Stamping

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty, love the tags! Great use of our sketch. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin' - even if a tad late.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl Ann, it was one of those cards that just came to me!

      Delete
  2. Super cute! Love the tags hanging off that bow, and I need to get some of that paper! Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use the smallest medallion for the wreath - looks great on the tags! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.