Monday, November 26, 2012

Count Down to Christmas

I just wanted to share with you something that I whipped up this afternoon after sending our daughter off on a 4 week holiday to Queensland to visit family.  I work with a lovely lady who every day in the last couple of weeks has said "X working days until Christmas"!  This inspired me to create this countdown frame ...

I used an A4 photo frame and my fun little Scentsational Season stamp set, then added a couple of frames cut with the Labels Collection Framelits.  The idea is that each day we can add the number of days left to the glass with a whiteboard pen and do the count down in style!  Also it will make my desk that little bit more Christmassy!


Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.