Monday, August 27, 2012

Festive Sketch

I had some time on the weekend to make a few cards, but for some reason didn't get to upload them!  I made this one on Friday night using the sketch from Festive Friday Challenge.  

I turned the sketch on it's side because I wanted to use this stamp from Tags til Christmas, I chose not to use the "to from" on the stamp so coloured it with markers and then added the Merry Christmas from the Petite Pairs stamp set. I used the new Christmas paper Be of Good Cheer DSP - I just love the Christmas paper this year, so bright and happy. Primary colours are Gumball Green and Cherry Cobbler with Very Vanilla as the neutral.  I used one of the new Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons (love these) and a small Cherry Cobbler button as my accents.  The Vintage Faceted button has a small circle of Cherry Cobbler behind it to add some colour. 



Happy Stamping

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Monique! Love how you used the sketch. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.