Saturday, August 18, 2012

Almost Binned!

I have been a bit busy last night and today.  I have joined a card front swap with some other Stampin' Up! demonstrators with items coming out in the new catalogue, so I made a great card front ... I just can't show you yet or it will spoil the surprise!

What I can show you is a card I worked on this afternoon.  It started out with the three little butterflies that I coloured in using three of the new In-Colours - Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple and Primrose Petals.  I wasn't really sure I liked how they turned out and they were headed for the bin, until my lovely daughter said she thought they looked amazing.  I have to say I am really happy with how it turned out, just goes to show that even scraps can become art.

Happy Stamping

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a beautiful card Monique!! I'm finding that Summer Starfruit is a very dynamic & contemporary colour.....it really adds a certain modern edge to a project. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.