Monday, July 30, 2012

What A Week

I love doing challenges, I find they help me to create outside my comfort zone with sketches, colours or themes that I would not normally do on my own.  I certainly don't do them to be rewarded, but I have to say it is such a lovely surprise when one of my little creations is chosen as one of the top picks for the week!  This week I had the major surprise of having my creations chosen as some of the top picks in two different challenges.

Top Picks
The first one I received was for the lovely gift set I made for my friend for her birthday and entered in the Stampin' Royalty Challenge #133 - "Anything Goes".  


The second was for the cute little card I made for The Friday Mashup Challenge #68 - "Lazy Summer Days + Sketch"

Thank you to the Design Teams from both challenges for choosing my projects, and congratulations to the other creative artists who were also chosen, I was in some very good company!

Happy Stamping

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, you deserve it Moni! Your creations are always beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.