Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sugar Shortbread



Yesterday I had the day off work to spend some time with my lovely daughter, as it is school holidays here.  We both love cooking so I borrowed my friend Cathy's Cookie Stamps so we could have some fun in the kitchen. These lovelies are going to be available in the Holiday Mini Catalogue that will go live on 1st September.  Cathy was lucky enough to win some at prize patrol at Convention this year, and was lovely enough to lend them to me for a couple of days - sadly they are going home tomorrow.  
There are three images in the Holiday set, a heart, snowflake and Halloween pumpkin face. They are a silicone stamp that fits over a wooden handle so you can easily press them into the cookie dough before baking.  The set comes with two recipes - one for sugar cookies, and the other for sugared shortbread.  We chose the sugared shortbread and they are yuuuuuummmmmmy.

I will be getting my hands on my own set of cookie stamps as soon as they are available for purchase here in Australia, maybe they will be in the sneak peek for demonstrators!

Happy Stamping

1 comment:

  1. I can not WAIT to get these.....yours look amazing and YUMMY!! Om-nom-nom-nom-mon-mon-mon! :O

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.