Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dynamic Punches

I love finding a new challenge, and the one I have this week is brand spanking new!  This week is week one of Dynamic Duos, each week they will have two colours and a neutral to be used in your project.  This week I am  doing a double duo so to speak and because I am entering this project into a second challenge, Stampin' Royalty challenge this week is to use punches in your project so this seemed perfect.

I actually have used 4 punches and a die cut for this little gift bag, I had originally had a "Happy Mother's Day" sentiment, but changed it when my daughter said she would have liked to put a sweet treat inside and pop it into her boyfriend's locker! I love little projects like this, quick and easy to whip up and so effective!

Happy Stamping

8 comments:

  1. What a cute little treat bag! Love the green ribbon behind the flower and the elegant edges at the bag's opening! Thanks for joining us over at Dynamic Duos this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun treat and I love the that flower stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fantastic treat bag! You know, I think treats are always better with pretty packaging and this fits the bill. Love it! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute MOnique! I love that colour combo and had seen that challenge too:) Great job putting the two together:) Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty gift bag, Monique. It seems a shame it ended up in a boy's locker ;)LOL X Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect for the boyfriend's locker!!! But ... I always think creative gifts are a little wasted on males! Wasn't this a great combo? TFS Hugs Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet bag! That two-color flower is a perfect touch and I love the ribbon to act as leaves! Thanks for joining us for our first Dynamic Duo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. An adorable bag, love that you used that Designer Paper, how clever! So happy you joined us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.