Sunday, April 8, 2012

Christmas at Easter


Let me start by saying Happy Easter to all my blog visitors.


In a small twist of seasons I have made a card to enter into two challenges, Freshly Made Sketches and Festive Friday Challenge.

It did feel a bit odd making a Christmas card on the Easter weekend, but having made so many Easter projects in the lead up to now, it does make a nice change.  I love finding different colours for Christmas, not just traditional reds and greens, and this week's Festive Friday Challenge gave me just that.  Don't these colours look great together? I couldn't help adding a bit of bling with rhinestones and glimmer paper.


Happy Stamping

6 comments:

  1. Great card and nice colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that glimmer paper adds such a wonderful sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right - these are great colors for a holiday card. I love all that sparkly goodness! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Monique, I hope you've had a lovely Easter weekend. I've been crafting away inbetween the mowing and whipper snipping and other things like playing with Danielle!

    This Christmas card is really pretty. The shimmer card is fabulous.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Monique - you can never go wrong with a bit of bling! Thanks for playing with us this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!! Love everything about it....the layout, the stamped image, the glimmer paper!!....and the flourish panel is a gorgeous touch! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.