Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bunting in the Breeze

 Aren't these pretty little lines of bunting?  They remind me of a tea party or some other girly event. It will be interesting to see what the Design Team Members come up with this week with this inspirational photo. I would love it if you joined in by choosing something that inspires you and making a card or 3D project using the picture as your inspiration.

As I said it was the idea of bunting that took my interest, and I wanted to see how to re-create this.  I punched circles using the 3/4" Circle Punch, folded them in half over a piece of Bakers Twine which I wrapped around the back of the card.  All of the circles are punched from Twitterpated DSP, new in the Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue, I am loving this DSP, so versatile.  Along the bottom of the card I have used the edge stamp from Vintage Vogue, stamped numerous times before re-inking to give the different intensity of colours, the sentiment is from Heard From the Heart.

Don't forget to visit the Paper Lovin' Gals blog to see what the other Design Team members have created this week, and join in with us.

Happy Stamping

5 comments:

  1. Hey Mon, it seems like we all had the same idea or inspiration from the pic. Love your take on it.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your banners Monique!! :-) Wonderful simple but makes a statement kind of card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Holly and really love that yo focused on JUST the banners. Super fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card with those banners that you created are marvy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute.. I love how you added the design at the bottom of the card edge.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.