For the rose I stamped in Basic Black onto Pretty in Pink card stock, then when the ink was well dry I used the aqua painter with bleach and ran it around the edge of the petals which bleached the colour out of the card stock and gave it a nice accent. I had tried this technique previously, but like many others it had slipped to the back of my mind until it was demonstrated again at Convention. I think it really works for this card.
Please pop over to The Friday Mashup to check out the other cards the Design Team have come up with to inspire you this week. Check out the entries to the challenge too, and don't forget to leave a little comment to let the artists know what you think.
The great thing with the mashup is that you can pick and choose with the challenge, so don't be shy, give it a try and join in for some fun.