Monday, October 24, 2011

Secret Sister Swap - Crafters Anonymous

Today I want to share the first of my Secret Sister gifts.  A Secret Sister Swap is one in which you make a card and/or gift for someone but they have no idea who you are until the end of the swap.  Some are done over three months and some are just a one item swap.  I am currently in 2 such swaps, one through Crafters Anonymous and one with a group of fellow demonstrators at Extra Special Australasian Stampin' Up! Demonstrators, and I will be sharing all my 'happy mail' with you.

These are from my Secret Sister in the Crafter's Anonymous swap, aren't they beautiful?  The little box on at the back has a beautiful scented candle in it the fragrance is Orchidberry, and is a similar colour to Rich Razzleberry so now I will always think of this scent when I see that colour!  The item at the back right is a covered 2012 calendar, a month to a page, so great to have in your handbag to keep track of special dates.  The two flowers are actually two magnet clips with the beautiful die-cut flowers adhered to the front.  Can you see the little glimmer brad in the centre of each flower? Aren't they so cute, I just have to own some now!

This was a one off swap, and so I now know who my SS was. It was the lovely Steph who is one of my on-line stamping buddies.  It was extra special to find out that it was made by a cyber friend!  I love the colours Steph has used, so soft and pretty.  

Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.