Friday, April 29, 2011

Exciting News ...



Hi All, Just a quick post today.  Do you remember the card I did for the Friday Mashup challenge - black and white and square.  Well apparently


I am so excited by this, that my little card was chosen as the pick of the week.  Now that was pretty exciting for me, but it gets better ....  I have been asked to be a guest designer for the month of May!!!!!  I am so honoured, excited and just a little bit nervous.  They have such great challenges over there so please consider joining in.
Pop back tomorrow for the ESAD Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue Blog Hop - I will be doing a few projects that highlight the new Beveled Windowpanes.

Happy Stamping

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Monique on your guest roll. You will do great.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.