Saturday, January 22, 2011

January moving fast

I thought I would just pop a quick note in to let everyone know that I am still about,  but have been very busy with work this month. I have had the opportunity to do some higher duties work and that also meant an increase in hours, so little time left for crafting, and the item I did make I gave away before I took a picture!!!  I know where it is so will post when I remember to take my camera and get photo.

The good news is, that now I am on holiday for 3 weeks, yep 3 beautiful weeks, and I am hoping to get lots of creating done. I have been doing a bit of blog surfing and have a few projects in mind so check back in over the next few weeks and check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.